At the kinder zone, teachers seek to maximize the academic potential of each child and develop both a positive self-image the child’s full range of motor skills. In an environment rich in sensory experience. The child will learn much in the areas of language, Arts , Mathematics ,Social studies and Science through thematic units of study , hands –on activities and expert instruction .Free play, music , and art activities will stimulate creativity and self – expression.
Highlights of Kinder zone
- A good pupil – teacher ratio ensures that each child’s individual needs are met.
- Each class has a full time assistant in addition to the classroomteacher .
- Every classroom provides an environment rich in sensory experiences.
- Pre-primary students take special classes in art, music, computers, library/media and physical education, once a week.
- In Kinder zone, more emphasis is placed on Math’s and reading in preparation for first grade.
Learning @ The Radiant starters
Learning would be fun for preschoolers at the delightful toy room, informal junior’s library, storytelling room, dance and music rooms, splash pool, and outdoor play area. Children have access to various activities through out the day. The seating arrangement is made helpful for informal learning and buzz session & easy sharing of ideas , following the principal of collaborative learning.
- Doll room
- Art and craft room
- Gym arena
- Audio –visual room
- splash pool
- Colorful classrooms
Grade I- IX is all about learning with interactive learning aids , display boards , library and activity zones. Students are exposed to myriad learning tools and stimuli to develop their varied intelligence.
- Well equipped classrooms with interactive learning facilities.
- Innovative learning aids, learning labs , theater education etc.
- Extensive exposure to sports, creative skills and fine arts.
- Handpicked faculty, teacher – student ratio of 1:25
- Mentory & counselling sessions to track child development.
- Inculcating indian values modern outlook
- Holistic academic, co- curicular & co-scholatic learning.
Highlights of Primary School
- Teachers maintain close communications with parents through weekly progress reports and schedule conferences.
- On a weekly basis, art, library / media,music, physical education and science lab.
- Classroom is equipped with networked computers, LC projector and an Audio Enhancement System.
- Classroom learning is supplemented with activities such as science and social studies fairs, field trips and special assemblies.
- The library is well – equipped with computer access to the finest student resources and information centers in the world.
- Student Council, Junior Thespians, and Maths Superstars are just a few of the clubs and activities offered to Lower School Students.
Designed to Breathe Life into Education
The school is designed to be an ideal grooming ground for future citizens. The ergonomically designed infrastructure enhances the teaching and learning experience. The classrooms are IT enabled that make learning interactive and enjoyable . The School has hundred percent power backup and RO filtration plant for drinking water .Kinder garden and primary sections have their own individual learning and activity areas with the age and curriculum appropriate resources required.
Counseling & Pastoral Care
Our in-house counselor and trained teachers help the children to cope up with psychological stress due to peer, academic pressure etc. The students of the school are individually well looked after in its friendly environment. Lot of support and encouragement is given to students and their physical , moral, personal and social well being is taken care of . With this the school aims to compliment parents in the task of boosting in children the growth of sound values and self –discipline and achieving socially acceptable norms of behavior.
Learning Resources Centre
IT labs adequately equipped for junior and senior students have the latest facilities to familiarize students in using computers . Technologically advanced Wi-Fi system installed integrates the entire school with network for multimedia , internet and email. The Focus here will be on guided learning and self –learning . The LRC contains a wide range of fiction & non fiction books , folk & fairytales , magazines periodicals and reference material for students and staff.
We have a talented , dedicated and caring team of staff, each of whom works very hard to ensure that the abilities of the children in our care nurtured and carefully developed .
Our teachers and teaching assistants are experienced , and as a team to make the school a very special place, very day, for the child.
- Leader and Motivator, Friend and a Guide , Role model and Mentor.
- Truly effective in leading by example.
- By the opportunity of learning to innovate & innovating to learn.
- Comfortable with convergence technologies, assignments, evaluation and interactive learning.
- Attending regular and extended teacher training programs.
- To update and continuously realign subject and pedagogy.
Learning The Treasure Within
- Every student is a meritorious learner.
- Empowering students to explore individual talents and become lifelong learners to work as a team as selfless members of world community.
- Guru-Shishyaparampara the bedrock of academic, professional & pastoral life. Music, Dance & Theatre Acoustically treated music room and dance room for training students in vocal/ instrument music, Indian classical/Folk /Western dance theater are also included.